/dist/images/branding/favicon

Spektrum settings....Please help!

Discussion in 'MōVI M15' started by Scott Jones, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Scott Jones

Scott Jones New Member

Hey guys,

We own a number of Movi rigs, 2 x M15, 2x M10 and 1 M5. We have 3 Spektrum remote controls that we bind with different rigs on different occasions. Unfortunately, lately we have been having some real issues that are occurring with all our remotes.

We used to have the remote set up so we couldn't control the roll using the rudder setting in the Spektrum. At the min the following is occurring even with the Rudders D/r Expo set to 0;

Remote control Majestic : Allows us to control tilt, But, Roll is still capable of adjusting??
    Full Remote mode : We can pan but with serious roll as well, and tilt is restricted.

I've got a bit lost in terms of settings and looking for a way to get back to the original settings both in the Spektrum and within the GUI.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Scott have you tried deleting everything in the Spektrum TX and then starting over? Do you have a memory card in the unit and did you happen to save your config file?

3. Scott Jones

Scott Jones New Member

Hi Gary,

Thanks for getting back to me. How do i delete everything completely? We don't have a card in our Spektrum, Should we?

Thanks

4. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Which Spektrum TX do you have? Card comes in hand since you can write the configs to the card, even after building a custom config.