/dist/images/branding/favicon

*** SOLD *** - CINEMA DEVICES ANTIGRAVITY CAM - ULTIMATE GIMBAL RIG!! - $11K

Discussion in 'Sale / Trade' started by Jake Howard, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Jake Howard

Jake Howard New Member

For sale is our Cinema Devices AntiGravity Cam gimbal support system. This system was designed to transform your gimbal into the ultimate filmmaking tool by removing the movement restrictions and burdens generally associated with gimbals. The Antigravity Cam uses a counter-force elastic band system to take the weight of the gimbal off of the operators arms and re-distribute it to their hips and back - much like a hiking backpack. The system is in perfect working condition but has some general wear on it from usage on set.

The bands are easily adjustable for different size and weight camera packages, and the arms of the system can raise and lower, allowing the operator to take the gimbal from just above floor level, all the way up to 3 feet overhead all with minimal effort from the operator. Quick set-up and break-down time make the vest and handle friendly for quick moves around set, and the whole system can pack up into two pelican cases for easy air travel.

This system is compatible with nearly all large gimbals, including Freefly gimbals such as the Movi M10, M15, or Movi Pro. Alternatively, the system is compatible with DJI gimbals as well, such as DJI Ronin Original, Ronin M, Ronin MX, or Ronin 2.

WE ARE ASKING $11,000 FOR THIS SYSTEM, A NEARLY 50% SAVINGS OVER BUYING NEW.

INCLUDED EQUIPMENT

1 x - Antigravity Cam Vest

1 x - Antigravity jib handle assembly

2 x - Antigravity cam pistol grip handles

1 x - Antigravity cam jib crossbar (for “tail gunner” mode)

1 x - Aantigravity cam balancing stand with baby pin

1 x - set of short cage risers (for movi pro or small gimbals)

1 x - set of tall cage risers (for ronin 2 or large gimbals)

2 x - gimbal ring clamps (for use of the suit without the jib assembly)

2 x - Suit bladder pump

1 x - Antigravity dovetail

2 x - 3/8 16” captive mounting screws

1 x - thumb remote mounting bar attachment

1 x - set of heavy payload bands (front)

1 x - set of heavy payload bands (rear)

1 x - set of OG bands for standard payload (front) (currently installed)

1 x - set of OG bands for standard payload (rear) (currently installed)

1 x - baby powder for bands

2 x - SKB hard shell case

4 x - protective sleeve for misc. parts

CONTACT

Email Jake at jake@dronedudes.com for all inquiries!

PHOTOS
    01.jpg Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 10.02.07 AM.jpg 03.jpg

Attached Files:

• 04.jpg
      File size:
      850.9 KB
      Views:
    Graham Futerfas likes this.
  2. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

I'm sure you'll probably sell this quickly, especially for that price. Why are you selling? I know it's very different operating with this vest than others out there, but I know some guys swear by it for removing footsteps.

3. Jake Howard

Jake Howard New Member

Honestly the ONLY reason we are selling it is because we are so busy with drone work that this system just never gets any use. We are looking at purchasing an Alta X and are trying to offload some of our systems that don't work very much in order to make room for the new drone. The Antigravity Cam is a FANTASTIC system and I love it very much - if you do a lot of gimbal operation this device will save your back and shoulders from certain pain, and make your shots look buttery smooth while you're at it. There is a bit of a learning curve to the suit but the access to all of Cinema Device's training videos will help anyone pick it up very quickly. I have never used a rig better at taking out the Z-Axis bounce than this one, and I dont know that there will be one anytime soon.

Graham Futerfas likes this.
  4. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

Did you post it over on the Facebook groups? I'd suggest the Ronin 2 group, and the Movi Pro\XL group. You'll get a wider audience there.