/dist/images/branding/favicon

Saw something about M10 handle upgrades

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by jim mundell, Feb 6, 2015.

1. jim mundell

jim mundell Member

Hi saw something on handle upgrades for the M10 but no details on it. Care to share?

2. Hi Jim...Here is a link to the Handle Upgrade in our store. It contains the specs, the product description, and the pricing info. I would be happy to answer any other questions you might still have.

Cheers,
    Denise

3. Adolfo Cantu-Villarreal

Hi Denise,

I also saw the new parts for the M10. I was really looking forward to upgrading the M10 handles, the M10 keeps getting better!

I just had one question, if I switch to the 450 mm Upper Cross Bar, will my M10 with the full cage fit in the M5 travel case? We're still having trouble getting our M10 with the cage in a case that's more "travel" size.

Thanks!

4. My apologies for the delayed response. I don't think it will fit as the cage on the M10 is still larger than the M5 and the foam in the M5 case is cut specifically for the M5. That said, I will have our Support folks test it out and see if they can make it fit just so that we know for sure. I will post back tomorrow with the results.

5. Hi Adolfo - The team tested it and they were not able to get the M10 to fit in the M5 case with the existing foam structure. If you removed the foam, you could fit but obviously you would then need some other type of padding/foam to protect the unit.

6. Adolfo Cantu-Villarreal

Denise, thanks for checking, I was really hoping that switching to the 450mm crossbar would allow us to use the M5 travel case. Any plans to do a travel case for the upgraded M10 (full cage and new handles)? I'm sure a lot of us would find it useful!

7. Hi Adolfo - There has been work on both an M10 and M15 case but at this time I don't have any release dates.

Cheers,
    Denise