/dist/images/branding/favicon

Saving RedRock Motor Settings

Discussion in 'MōVI Controller' started by DanDunn, May 3, 2017.

1. DanDunn

DanDunn New Member

UPDATE: Ended up working with Freefly and upgraded FW to most recent beta and it's all good now. Haven't had any issues at all.

2. Blake Scott

Blake Scott New Member

There is a massive disconnect between the functionality expected between freefly movi and redrock sls that they have not addressed with new firmware. . I have the same setup and never had reliable calibrations nor do the motors respond when I change speed or torque settings. They turn on and function initially but stop working after a few minutes of use until a reset. This is a known issue by freefly I know this because I specifically stopped by their HQ this month and did a demo in front of Chris Harrison their senior tech support guy and he saw the issues with sls incompatibility. Unfortunately though he told me it’s not a priority to have engineers look into it and that that I should have bought a better fix motor like heden. I argued that it was marketed as fully integrated with Movi and it’s clearly not working at all (as evidenced by several users in the freefly forums). Freefly has ZERO INTENTIONS of helping resolve these issues whatsoever.