/dist/images/branding/favicon

Roll suddenly gone 15 degrees of limit?

Discussion in 'MōVI M5' started by Jason Smoker, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Jason Smoker

Jason Smoker Active Member

hey all i have a problem where myRoll is suddenly not center.

last night the switched on the movi after take-off and the movi now thinks the its 15degrees is 0 start. Even if i adjust it back to zero it still a least another 5 degrees off?

i tried downloading new software, tuning adjusting movi is well balanced, autotune even tried upside start nope nada

any ideas

#1 Jason Smoker, Dec 20, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Jason...that's very odd. You may have to open up a ticket by sending an email to Freefly Support (support@freeflysystems.com) I'm afraid...

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

3. Jason Smoker

Yeah andy 5-6yrs no problems then suddenly this happens while on the job super strange, already contacted freefly

4. Andy Johnson-Laird

Staff Member

Any chance a cable's come loose? Might be worth checking and re-seating as I know you're in Nihon and it's going to be tough to send it back to FF....

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

5. Jason Smoker

Andy,
    I figured it out, somehow the roll and tilt where on the same channel, I was watching the tilt slowly and then i thought if i moved the camera fully down the roll become level! Haha some how it got changed glad its fixed!

6. Andy Johnson-Laird

Staff Member

Nice forensic work, Jason. Not sure how you managed to configure them on the same channel -- not that *I* have ever done anything like that, you understand.... :rolleyes:

Cheers
    Andy

The Ground Is The Limit™