/dist/images/branding/favicon

roll limits

Discussion in 'Radian' started by Romand Walter, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Romand Walter

Romand Walter New Member

Hello everybody, first I want to thank you for this forum.

I have a problem with my radian roll : it is stopped physicaly by the gimbal. The radian doesn't stop before touching the limit....
    I have the problem with two radians. FW 1.03. The problem happens both on rolling on the right and on the left.
    I can't find the answer of this problem on the software. Maybe I didn't watch at the good place.....
    I use an input for the roll adjust. I use ppm on one configuration and pwm on the other. Maybe this is the problem? But I want to adjust the roll from the ground...
    Thanks

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Romand:
    Can you give us some details of the physical set up you have as it's hard to figure out what might be happening from what you wrote.

It would be very helpful to understand your configuration, so could tell me the following:

1. How do you have the Radian sensors connected? Please identify each sensor and the connections to each port on each sensor. For example:

Roll Sensor:
    Port
    1. GR-24 receiver and power.
    3. To Tilt sensor
    4. To Roll Servo

2. Than could you follow this procedure please:
    a. With the gimbal powered off, connect up the USB and adapter from your PC to the Radian roll sensor.
    b. Power on the gimbal and sensors with the transmitter set to the Off mode for the Radian sensors.
    c. Click on the Connect button to connect to the Radian sensor, and check you have a connection.
    d. Click on the Read button.
    f. Take a screen shot of the Diagnostic and Configuration windows and post it to this thread with your response to Question 1 above.

Thanks
    Andy

3. Romand Walter

Romand Walter New Member

Hello, very sorry for this late answer, I couldn't make it quickly....

Roll Sensor:
    Port
    1. GR-24 receiver and power (PWM).
    4. To Roll Servo

Roll Sensor:
    Port
    1. GR-24 receiver and power(PWM).
    4. To Tilt Servo

camera : sony 740

2. ...
    Thanks

Attached Files: