/dist/images/branding/favicon

Roll adjustment in echo mode

Discussion in 'Movi Technical' started by Cedric Young, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Cedric Young

Cedric Young New Member

Hi guys, received my movi just prior my two weeks trip to Hawaii and I must say this is one awesome piece of gear and especially when you combine them with different high quality lens, it's just perfect.

One issue I notice and keep facing on my trip was around echo mode, when I am in echo mode, I am not able to correct the roll (lock, unlock seems to do nothing) ? as a result, my left right pan is not aligned with the ocean or skyline and I was having problem figuring it out,

Anyone face the same issue or have a way around this?

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

I've been experimenting with this and iPhone 6S and having the same problem. Timelapse seems to get the phone horizontal to the ocean. I've been up on Vancouver Island for vacation and I just thought it was the Canadian part of the Pacific that was at a funny angle.... :rolleyes:

Andy.

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limitâ„¢
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

3. Daniel Dye

Daniel Dye New Member

What part? I live in Seattle and just spent Memorial Day weekend in Victoria.

4. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Tofino. The part where the left-hand side of the ocean tilts down about two degrees. :)

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limitâ„¢
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

Steve Huether and Daniel Dye like this.