/dist/images/branding/favicon

Rental in NYC with view to purchase?

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Sam Gordon, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Sam Gordon

Sam Gordon New Member

A message for Freefly and any owners who are considering renting out.

I had the very good fortune to try out the M10 at the Cine Gear Expo in NYC this weekend. Those people at Freefly have created something magic. They were also extremely helpful.

So, I know I'm not the first to ask this question, but are there any units available for rental on the East coast, or anyone that would be interested in coming and giving us a demo? Our primary use case is for aerials, shooting handheld or in a support frame from the back seat of an R44. I'm particularly interested on how it handles in such a challenging environment with longer lenses 50-100 mm, how does it hold up in comparison to a fixed mount like a cineflex. If it works well we would definitely purchase a unit.

I know there aren't many units in the wild, but we have a shoot in the next 2 weeks, and we'd love to be able to use the MOVI.

2. Nick Rubino-Bradway

Nick Rubino-Bradway New Member

Hi Sam,

I was also at the Cine Gear Expo this weekend, and had the chance to try out the MoVI M10. Freefly has absolutely created something incredible, and I've been told that I should "tentitively" expect my MoVI M10 Gimbal by October 21st.

I'll be Operating it and Renting it out here in New York City and on the East Coast, and you can check out everything included in my package at www.movinick.com

Hope this helps and let me know if you're interested in renting it out!

Best,

Nick

3. Sam Gordon

Sam Gordon New Member

Hi Nick

Great to hear from you. I'll get in contact via your site.

Thanks

Sam