/dist/images/branding/favicon

Realtor promotional video

Discussion in 'CineStar Showcase (Photo/Video)' started by Dave King, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Dave King

Dave King Well-Known Member

Here's a video I just finished up using my MK Cinestar with the brushlessgimbal.com gimbal.
    For the drive up and a couple other shots I attached handle bars to the gimbal with the cinestar quick connect. I used the handset with my sitting on my car and someone driving.

2. MIke Magee

MIke Magee Active Member

Nice Dave. Tough when the really tall trees obscure so much of the house. We have a lot of that in New England here too. I like the perspective and presentation. The drive shots came out cool too.

Dave King likes this.
  3. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

Dave, did you look at pulling down the contrast a bit to try and bring out some of the shadow detail? If you're shooting on your Scarlet it's supposed to have all that lovely dynamic range, right? :)

Really beautifully done, though. I'm sure your realtor friend was thrilled. :D

4. Dave King

Hi Steve

thanks again for the feedback. I didn't use the Red I used the 5D. I am using the 5D for all realtor stuff because they simply will not pay the rates that you would get on a production shoot. I actually brought out a lot of black level already through Luma corrector, 3 way color corrector and fast color corrector in Premiere. I had a color correction night mare with this project as I accidently had AWB on.

5. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

Oy...I actually would rather have the wrong white balance dialed in than AWB. It's easier to correct 1 mistake than to correct 24 mistakes per second. o_O

6. Dave King

Yeah it was just an oversight that cost a lot of post production time.