/dist/images/branding/favicon

Re-Binding on Mac or Tablet

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Chris Herr, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Chris Herr

Chris Herr Member

I remember being told that you can only Re-Bind the TX with the MoVI using a PC. Has anyone successfully bound a transmitter with the MoVI on Mac, Tablet or PC? I don't have regular access to a PC and don't want to be caught in a situation where I need to bind a new transmitter.

2. Jason Eaton

Jason Eaton New Member

I would guess it depends on what transmitter you have? We use spektrum DX8's so we use a satellite receiver. Other than using a PC we can plug the satellite into an actual reciever, re-bind then reconnect the satellite to MoVI again.

3. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Chris you could buy a standard Spektrum receiver that allows use of Sat RX and us that for binding.

4. Rich Spiess

Rich Spiess Guest

Chris,

The rebinding function is currently only in the PC app. If you have a Mac you can run a version of Windows in Boot Camp or Parallels to run the Freefly PC app.

5. Paul Christopher Greene

This is frustrating and there is no mention of the word "bind" in M10 manual. What is proper instructions for binding? Is this still only possible via PC? Thank you.

6. Paul Christopher Greene

Can someone PLEASE point us at the correct instructions for rebinding? How is this not in the manual??????

Thank you,
    PCG

7. Norbert Blenk

Norbert Blenk Member

Paul,
    here is a youtube clip, showing the (re)binding using a PC. It is the same if you use the android-app.
    What rC are you using?

Norbert