/dist/images/branding/favicon

RADIAN AND IR SHUTTER CABEL SETUP

Discussion in 'Radian' started by kjetil tønnesen, Oct 29, 2012.

1. kjetil tønnesen

hello
    my setup is like this
    360 gimble and graupner mx 20 radio
    rudder pan the gimble and elevator is tilting the gimble

i want to connet my led shutter cable so i can take pictures when i am up there
    i want my shutter to be sw 9 on rigth off mx 20
    :http://www.quadrocopter.com/LED-Shutter-Cable-for-Sony_p_446.html
    can someone please tel me how to do this hookup with the radian?
    or is there a easyer way to do it?

thanks
    kjetil

2. Philip Ellerbroek

Plug your servo cable end into the "port 2" on the tilt radian. Be sure that you don't have it in upside down. Then go into your Radian software and connect your computer to the tilt radian through the usb cable that came with your Radians. Connect the tilt radian with the software. "READ" the tilt radian. Click on "AUX" and then input the channel number that the switch is on. If you don't know, open up the "INPUT WINDOW" and move the switch on the mx20 that you want. So if you move switch 9 and it is on channel 6, then put "6.0" for the AUX. BE SURE TO THEN "WRITE" the settings.

Attached Files:

3. kjetil tønnesen

thanks alot,
    when i open the input window and move switch 9 nothing is moving in the input window??

4. Philip Ellerbroek

First you will have to assign the switch to a channel in your mx20 transmitter. This is done by pressing the "set" button on your mx-20. It should pull up an options menu at which point you will select "contr set.". This will pull up your available channels. If you click on one of the free channels it will prompt you to move the switch you would like to be linked to that channel. You switch should now be assigned to the appropriate channel. Take this channel number and enter it into the AUX setting in the Radian software and WRITE the settings. Then in the input window you should move your switch and hopefully see the appropriate channel bar "move" when you activate the switch. Personally, I recommend that the switch you choose be one that is spring activated.

5. kjetil tønnesen

now i get it working
    thanks phil

6. Philip Ellerbroek

Great! Post a short video of it working!