/dist/images/branding/favicon

Radian and Gimbal setting problems

Discussion in 'Radian' started by ag7579, Nov 17, 2012.

1. ag7579

ag7579 Guest

hello everybody,
    I've a cinestar 3axis gimbal with radian, everything is working correctly, i use a futaba 8fgs and R6203sb, radian stabilizer software communicating correctly with my radio, but when i move stik it's evrerything still. I think not being able to configure please help

p.s. I've seen all your video tutorials

2. Pavlos Antoniou

Have you enable the three position switch??? Its three modes
    OFF
    Stabilization
    Slew and stabilization...

In order to move the cam with sticks you must me on the 3rd one.!

3. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

In addition to PaNt's questions, it would be very helpful, if you still have problems, if you could do the following:

1. Can you tell me exactly how you have the Radian sensors connected? Please identify each sensor and the connections to each port.

2. Switch the system to Stabilized Slew Mode and then:
    a. Use the Radian software to connect up to whichever Radian sensor you are connecting your receiver to.
    b. Click on Connect to connect to that sensor with the software.
    c. Click on the Read button.
    d. Then take a screen shot of the Diagnostic Window and the Configuration Window and post it on this thread.

Thanks
    Andy.

4. ag7579

ag7579 Guest

Sure, in Slew and Stabilization mode, it dosen't work. In 3rd mode i can move only pan, if i change from pan to tilt in software settings...i can move only pan with stick.

5. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi:
    I'm sorry, but I cannot provide any further diagnosis without the information in message #3 above....i just don't have enough to go on to help you.

Can you also explain what you mean by "3rd Mode?" PaNt's posting list three modes:
    OFF
    Stabilization
    Slew and stabilization...

But you have already said "in Slew and Stabilization mode, it dosen't work" so I don't know to which mode you are referring. Sorry.

Andy.