/dist/images/branding/favicon

Questions regarding the app menu

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Veve Borimov, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Veve Borimov

Veve Borimov Member

Hi everyone!

Ok so I've had a MoVI M10 since november and consider my self a pro with it. I know its inside outs, whenever there is an issue, it's no issue cause I know what the cause is!

But I can't be fully pro with it because I still don't fully understand the app menu!

Remote Operator Config and Remote Controller Config. What are the options in there all about?
    I only know that Map tilt should be -3 or +3 depending on your preference. But for the rest, im clueless...

And expert mode: Gyro and Output filter? What does the affect? Or at least how does it affect the gyro and output?

Sorry for this noob question, but would really appreciate some light over them settings!

Thanks for your time guys!!

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Veve the radio values you reference equal the channel numbers on the radio which in turn are mapped to the actual physical controls on the radio. +/- if changed reverse the control operation direction.

The two filters in essence 'dumb' down the output. Normally you would never adjust them from the defaults.

3. Veve Borimov

Veve Borimov Member

Thanks for your time Gary!

And sorry to be cheeky, but the what about the options available in Remote Operator Config and Remote Controller Config?
    They aren't as intuitive as the others and there's no explanation anywhere about them :(

Thanks!

Veve

4. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

P23-24 in the M10 owners guide are where you can find some information on those two variables.

5. Veve Borimov

Veve Borimov Member

Thanks for keeping on replying Gary, I'm sure I'm boring the whole community already!
    Where may I find this guide? I only receive the remote controller guide and a quick balancing guide with my M10.

6. Brad Meier

Brad Meier Active Member
    Staff Member

7. Veve Borimov

Veve Borimov Member

That's embarrassing! Thanks for the link. Thought I looked everywhere :S

Thanks again Brad!