/dist/images/branding/favicon

PS4 Controller Set Up

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Adam Howden ACS, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Adam Howden ACS

Adam Howden ACS New Member

Hi All,

I'm thinking about grabbing a PS4 controller to run with my Mimic in the short term.

I can't find seem to find definitive information on setting it up, the steps involved etc

Is there a guide or something somewhere? Links etc?

I've found the Freefly Video but it doesn't really explain about the initial set up.

Thanks in advance.! :)

2. Brian Liepe

Brian Liepe New Member

Thanks for posting Adam, I am also looking for definitive information on the gamepad setup.
    Thanks!

3. Adam Howden ACS

Adam Howden ACS New Member

Just got this fro Chris at tech support:

Adam,

Thank you for contacting Freefly tech support and for your patience, while we deal with a larger than normal load of support tickets. We would be happy to help.

Unfortunately there are no details instructions for the PS4 setup.

It is an extremely simple procedure.

You need to obviously have the latest firmware installed on all your devices, no matter if you are using the PS4 or not.

The latest firmware for the MoVI Pro and Mimic can be found on the Freefly website HERE

You then plug the PS4 into the Mimic, and then use the Mimic menu to navigate to the PS4 (Gamepad) screen, and choose TURN ON

After that you can make simple adjustments using the Mimic screen as a visual reference, and the PS4 controls to make those adjustments.