/dist/images/branding/favicon

problems with the blink of mimic the MOVI

Discussion in 'MIMIC' started by Daniel Chacón Vergara, Aug 13, 2016.

?

problems with the blink of mimic the MOVI

1. problems with the blink of mimic the MOVI

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. problems with the blink of mimic the MOVI

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Daniel Chacón Vergara

Hola, tengo problemas con el parpadeo de la mímica MOVI 15. Blinck después de la mímica no responder. cualquier ayuda es buena vídeos, notas, etc. Gracias por la ayuda

[Google translation: Hello, I have problems with the blink of mimicry MOVI 15. Blinck after mimicry not answer. any help is good videos, notes, etc. Thanks for the help ] Andy.

#1 Daniel Chacón Vergara, Aug 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2016
  2. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

Hi Daniel, I'm trying to understand your question. I know English isn't your first language.

The Mimic needs to stay perfectly still for 10 to 15 seconds when you first plug it in. This allows all three axis (Pan, Tilt, and Roll) to start up and calibrate. If you move the mimic while plugging it in, it can have problems.

Does that answer your question, or are you asking about something else?

---
    En Espanol:
    Hola Daniel, estoy tratando de entender su pregunta. Sé que el Inglés no es su lengua materna.

El Mimic necesita permanecer totalmente inmóvil durante 10 a 15 segundos cuando se conecta por primera vez en. Esto permite que los tres ejes (Pan, Tilt y Roll) para poner en marcha y calibrar. Si mueve la mímica mientras que enchufarlo, puede tener problemas.

¿Eso responde a su pregunta, o lo preguntas de otra cosa?

3. Daniel Chacón Vergara

4. Daniel Chacón Vergara

thanks Graham. today I mounted the movi m15 in Crane multimarca on a camera car. I had problems by making the blink and don't we could connect. we stopped the camera car and electric generator. and mimic sign in fine. thanks Graham thanks for your tips