/dist/images/branding/favicon

Please Share your DX7s File

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Chris Vallier, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Chris Vallier

Chris Vallier New Member

I realize this may belong in the "MR" section, but I doubt many m10 readers will be viewing over there. Can someone please pull the SD card from their DX7s and post the MōVI file here? I already have a DX7s so I'd appreciate the hook-up!

2. Tabb Firchau

Tabb Firchau Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Chris, here you go!

Attached Files:

3. Chris Vallier

Chris Vallier New Member

What service!

4. Trey Murdaugh

Trey Murdaugh New Member

I cant get my remote to communicate with my Movi M10, I have imported this model this file on my DX7s and have a ar6115e receiver, as well as ar7000 receiver to try and gain control from my remote with zero luck. Is there a specific port on the receiver that I need to use? IE: Aileron, Throttle, etc.

Summary: Which receiver must we use with my DX7s, and what port on the receiver do I use?

5. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Trey you need to connect through the satellite port on the receiver. USe the satellite port and the micro Molex cable to connect. For the AR7000 you would select a receiver type of DSM2 1024.

For the AR6115e it doesn't appear that it has a satellite connection port.

For the Spektrum connection only the satellite port will allow connection to the MōVI.

6. Brad Meier

Brad Meier Active Member
    Staff Member

Trey, are you using the DX7 that came with your M10 or did you get the MR version without the transmitter? Normally you would use a spektrum satellite reciever plugged into the MoVI. The satellite or any other compatible spektrum reciever type first has to be paired with your transmitter. Once paired, use the smaller port on the side of the reciever as Gary outlined above to connect to the MoVI. I think it's either pairing or a wiring issue or possibly both.

Forgot to mention that if this is a transmitter that shipped with your MoVI, it would've been paired at the factory to your MoVI

7. Trey Murdaugh

Trey Murdaugh New Member

Thanks for the help Guys,

We purchased the Movi10 and MR version without the transmitter. I have the AR8000 now and will try to hook up through the satellite port

8. Trey Murdaugh

Trey Murdaugh New Member

Does anyone have experience with swapping the gimbal controls? I wish to put pan and tilt on the left gimbal and continue to use speed control on the top AUX 2 toggle.

9. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Trey you can do the switching in the MoVI software. The numbers on the Remote Config settings just need to be changed. See the manual for the defaults.