/dist/images/branding/favicon

Paralinx Arrow for Sale Brand New

Discussion in 'Sale / Trade' started by Peter Lay, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Peter Lay

Peter Lay Member

arrow.jpg Paralinx Arrow for Sale Brand New, perfect working order.

Purchased from B&H. I've only had it for two weeks and it's never been used. I've replaced it with a Teradek 600 as I needed a two receiver system.

Includes 1x transmitter, 1x receiver and all original cables that were included (ie. USB mini, USB regulator etc)

Also comes with Paralinx Shield which is normally $99 extra. I will also include 2x thin 12" HDMI cables.

Selling for 750USD including shipping to USA/Europe (I'm located in Australia)

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

3. Gavin Morrisson

Hi Peter,

Is the Arrow system able to send to a recorder? I've never used Paralinx before but I'm curious to see if it's stable enough to send to a recorder.

Also, are you still looking at selling it? $750 flat-rate? I'm possible interested but how would you accept payment and how do I know you're going to send all the way to the US once I've already sent you the money? :)

Best,
    Gavin

4. Peter Lay

Peter Lay Member

Hi Gavin,

Yes I believe it's stable enough to send to recorder but it must be line of sight and it can't be through walls. I've never used it though as we received our Teradek 600 soon after. However I did purchase the Paralinx as it was highly rated for it's performance and reliability, by the freefly community and industry in general.

I'm still looking to sell. Will be happy to accept Paypal payment so that it's safe for both parties. Also I will be sending through TNT International Express which means you should receive within 3-4 business days if not earlier. Let me know if you're still interested in purchasing.

Thanks,

Pete

5. Dennis Foley

Dennis Foley New Member

Just checking to see if the Paralinx Arrow is still available. I'm interested

6. Peter Lay

Peter Lay Member

Hi Dennis, yes still available. I'm in Berlin at moment but back home in Melbourne on 29 Aug. Will be able to sort out then if you're still interested. Thanks, Pete

7. Dennis Foley

Dennis Foley New Member

Sounds good Pete. Look forward to hearing from you. Dennis

8. Gavin Morrisson

Hi Pete,

Sorry. I didn't get the alert when you responded to me...

Has the Teradek been going through walls?

Best,
    Gavin

9. Peter Lay

Peter Lay Member

Hi Gavin,

The Teradek does work through walls. I've only test with plasterboard walls within a range of about 25m though. It did drop out beyond this. Will need some more time to test in different environment.

Cheers,

Pete

10. Peter Lay

Peter Lay Member

Hi Dennis,

Just got back home in Aus. Are you still interested in purchasing my Arrow system? If so, please let me know and we can take from there. You can reach me on email: apachemedia@me.com.

Cheers,

Pete

11. Caleb ware

Caleb ware New Member

Is this still for sale? Im Aus based and need one!