/dist/images/branding/favicon

pan/ tilt randomly reverses

Discussion in '3 Axis Gimbal' started by Laurence Hamilton-Baillie, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Laurence Hamilton-Baillie

Just got back from my first big shoot, gimbal works great. Just one problem. When i turn the gimbal onto slew mode the pan and tilt channels sometimes reverse half the time they are the right way round and half the time the slew control is reversed. this means that i keep having to turn it on and off until both channels happen to go to 'normal direction mode' does anyone else have this problem? what am i doing wrong?

2. Jason Smoker

Jason Smoker Active Member

hmm interesting what radio are you using?

3. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Laurence: I've not seen that problem before. Is this reproducible on the ground? If so, and presuming you're using Radian's, can you hook up the Radian software and see what the input monitoring screen shows you?

Andy.

4. Scott Stemm

Scott Stemm Member

I have seen this with my Pan as I have been working on the bench with it this past week. I have not seen it while I was flying yet. When I was hooked up to the radian software everything was still normal it was like the transmitter is do the reverse switch setting. I use a specktrum dx6