/dist/images/branding/favicon

Pan servo/radian problem

Discussion in '3 Axis Gimbal' started by Harry Cartmell, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Harry Cartmell

Harry Cartmell New Member

I am having an issue with the pan control on my 3 axis Cinestar. I'll do my best to explain the failure, I hope you can help me!

On the bench the Pan radian and servo run as they should, but after a while it does not respond to transmitter input. The servo then pans randomly in a jerky fashion left and right before stopping completely. The radian has one solid orange light, but the green flashes. Whilst in flight, the problem manifests itself by just not working at all, again with a flashing green light.

I have tried resetting the parameters on the radian, fiddling with the gains etc as well as making sure the belt isn't too tight.

Any help as to what this issue could be would be greatly appreciated!

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Please send photos of the install, screen shots of your Radian settings in the config software. Also information on what you are using for a TX/RX setup.

3. Harry Cartmell

Harry Cartmell New Member

No problem, I'm not at home at the moment and stupidly didn't bring my cable with me so I cant get the screen grabs/settings until tomorrow.

TX/RX Futaba 8J with S-Bus R2008SB receiver. You can't see it on the pictures, but there is a 5v bec hiding away behind the RX

I'm not quite sure what to photograph, but here's a couple which may help..

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]