/dist/images/branding/favicon

Pan response in slew mode

Discussion in 'Radian' started by Dave King, May 12, 2013.

1. Dave King

Dave King Well-Known Member

I have a question. When my CS8 is in the air and I switch mode from stabilized no slew to slew mode my camera gimbal spins about 40 degrees and settles in there. Is this a normal thing or can this be offset in the pan radian software? I know that if you take off or land in slew mode that the copter spins which is normal but I wasn't sure that once you active slew mode if the gimbal should automatically spin. I was curious because I always line up the front of the camera lens to boom one and then my camera operator has to always manually bring it back to align it up.

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

I certainly don't see anything like that. Can you post an image of the Diagnostic and Configuration windows from the Radian software connected to the Pan sensor -- and perhaps a video of these windows when you switch from Stabilized Fixed to Stabilized Slew please?

Thanks
    Andy.

3. Dave King

Dave King Well-Known Member

I think I resolved the issue, I reset the module back to stock and it now works.

4. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hey, you're having a good day...first it's voices back and then you solved this problem too.
    Suggest buying a lottery ticket, Dave!

Andy