/dist/images/branding/favicon

Pan Axis Swinging

Discussion in 'MōVI M5' started by georgemcnabb, Mar 7, 2015.

1. georgemcnabb

georgemcnabb Member

Hi guys,

Was running my M5 through the auto tune and it finishes and the pan axis is just swinging itself back and forward.

Restated the M5, same thing happens and only 2 of the 3 green lights are illuminating.

Any idea on what the deal is? Have done another auto tune with no luck. Haven't tried to install 4.01 yet as don't have the jumper.

Thanks guys

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

George:
    Can you connect to the M5 with the Configurator app and see what settings autotune came up with? The two out of three lights on solid just gives you a reading on the remaining battery voltage.

Can you confirm you were holding the M5 in the way that you were planning to use it -- rather than autotuning it hanging on the stand, please?

Andy.

3. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

I forgot to mention that if you save the M5 settings to a file on a PC or Mac you will get a .mkp file -- it's plain text so you can open it up and copy and paste all the settings into a posting on the forum, if you like.

Andy.

4. georgemcnabb

georgemcnabb Member

Thanks for that Andy!

I updated to 4.01 and it seemed to fix it, unsure what the issue was. Very strange, but seems to have solved itself for now.

Thanks again,

George