/dist/images/branding/favicon

Pairing Spektrum DX7 from m10 to m15

Discussion in 'MōVI M15' started by Kazu okuda, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Kazu okuda

Kazu okuda New Member

we recently purchased a movi m15.
    We still have the m10 as a back up but we did not purchase a new controller.
    i was told by FF prior to the purchase the controller can only be paired with one unit.
    i wanted to unpair the controller from the m10 and
    pair it with the m15.
    i havnt really seen a thread with other people having this issue.
    can somebody walk me thru this?

Thanks in advance
    -KAZU

2. KAZU,
    The Spektrum (DX7s or DX8) controller can be paired to one unit at a time. If you want to use a Spektrum Controller on the M15, you will need to either remove the Spektrum receiver from the M10, install it on the M15, and then go through the binding procedure.... or you will need to purchase a separate Spektrum receiver for the M15, install it on the M15, and then go through the Binding procedure. If you purchased an M15 without a Spektrum controller (or even a MoVI Controller) it did not ship wth a Spektrum receiver.

You will need to buy direct from Spektrum... http://www.spektrumrc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=SPM9645

If you have any further questions... Please contact support at support@freeflysystems.com

3. Kazu okuda

Kazu okuda New Member

that is what i am trying to do. but i do not see any threads or pages that explains how to do so.
    this is what my movi m15 looks like. does this have the receiver?
    if not i will make the purchase.

Attached Files:

4. No, The receiver is not on there. Though the cable on the right side of the image is the end you plug into the Spektrum receiver.

Attached Files:

5. Kazu okuda

Kazu okuda New Member

ok im going to pickup the receiver today from a local dealer who has it in stock.
    can you either walk me thru or point me to a site where i can learn how to unlink and link the controller?