/dist/images/branding/favicon

No customer support?

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Miguel Bunster, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Miguel Bunster

Miguel Bunster New Member

Hi, Is there a way to contact sales support by phone?

Last time I ordered something it left Freefly days late (I paid express shipping) and i could not get what I bought before I left the country for work, even though it was supposed to arrive. That was when i had a movi m15.

Generally I buy from BH to avoid this but some accessories are not available there and bought some small stuff for the movipro which should arrive by tomorrow and wanted to check with sales. Sent an email today.
    But a few times before when I emailed them I never got a response in time, or one at all.

I just want to see if there is a way to get a response in time before I don't get the shipment again.

Thanks for any help

Miguel Bunster

2. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

I've always had a very fast response via email from support, especially during business hours. There used to be a phone number for support, but I don't see it much anymore. Anyway, you'd still just end up leaving a voicemail and wait for a response.

3. Bryan Edmonds

Bryan Edmonds Chief Mōvi Whisperer

Hey Miguel,
    I'm sorry that you feel like we are letting you down, in terms of how quickly re respond to your requests. We work hard to provide the best support to our customers because we know they are out there working hard! I wanted to see how badly we dropped the ball, so I pulled up your ticket history spanning back to 2016.

I found 13 emails that you've sent to Support:
    • 10 were answered on the same day
    • 3 were answered within 1 business day.
    This meets and exceeds the standards of time we state and work toward. While we try to get to all requests as quickly as possible, in order to get the highest urgency requests handled the fastest, we prioritize incoming inquiries as follows:
    • Customers with time-critical (on set) technical issues: within 1 business day
    • Customers with time-critical (not on set) technical issues: 2-3 business days
    • Customers with non-time critical technical issues: 3-4 business days
    • General sales inquiries: 4-6 business days
    It's also important to take note that our store indicates that orders will ship the following business day on in-stock items. Please do not assume that orders will ship sooner than that. This means that if you order on Friday, and choose 2nd day shipping, it will be processed and shipped on Monday, for Wednesday delivery.

Graham Futerfas likes this.