/dist/images/branding/favicon

Need help with facebook page

Discussion in 'Cinestar Misc' started by Dave King, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Dave King

Dave King Well-Known Member

All

I have a client that has told me they will give me a rather large job if I can get more likes so I am out on a campaign to get my page more visibility. The client feels that if my page can reach out to more people, it will get them more promotion. Personally I think it should all come down to the quality of the work and if the client needs to promote their product its their responsibility. But nevertheless I"m going to see what I can do so I'm asking for all my copter friends to help.

IF you don't mind please visit my facebook page and hit the like button. Much apppreciated.

https://www.facebook.com/designedavsolutions?ref=hl

2. daniel clarke

daniel clarke Member

I will give ya a like to get the ball rolling.

Flying Cameras.

3. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

WTF is that all about? What kind of client gives a damn about your Facebook page and how many likes you have?
    My biggest client is Facebook themselves, and they don't even care about my Pages' like count!

4. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Sounds like a client using an excuse to tell you "No we don't want to use you".

5. Dave King

I know, if feel its BS. They said they use social media to promote everything they do and would want me to post the finished product on my page thus having as much as possible helps them.

6. Dave King

They were the ones that contacted me and they loved my demo reel. You would think that someones demo reel and other showcases of work plus references are the key factors right?

7. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

You should then charge them additional fees for marketing their products...:)

8. Dave King

:D

9. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

As they say in California (or so I'm told), "Hey, man, like, I liked your FB page, like..." ;)

Andy.

10. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

Really, Dave, this is a ludicrous request. I feel like I should tell one of my friends at Facebook about it so they can use it as an example of how NOT to use Facebook. Geez...

11. Dave King

Thanks to all those that have helped! Companies try to use social media anyway they can. The client in question is a smaller realty company. I rather have a request from a client like this than from pushy DP's that say "can you fly over this busy highway at rush hour" or "can you get closer to the bridge" or "can you get closer to the cars or people"

12. MIke Magee

MIke Magee Active Member

I agree TOTALLY with Steve, but WTH, I liked the page anyway. Good luck Dave.