/dist/images/branding/favicon

My firmware version is stuck at 1.3.1. Advice please?

Discussion in 'Movi Technical' started by Greg Killmaster, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Greg Killmaster

I can't figure out how to update firmware to the most recent version and I can't figure out which version is the most recent. From the website it looks like it's 1.5 or later. Can someone help give me info on how to bring everything up to date please? I know it's been discontinued, but would be good to have the latest functioning software!

Also, someone mentioned that a bad SD card could keep it from updating? (if I read that correctly)
    I didn't even know there was an SD card in the MCR. If so, where it is exactly?

Thanks and hope I can get answers to these questions. Much appreciated!

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Greg:

This forum is primarily intended for dialogue between Freefly's customers, not as a primary means of getting technical support from Freefly -- for that you need to open up a ticket with Freefly Support and the best way of doing that is to head over to https://freeflysystems.com/contact
    That said, when their workload permits, I do know that Freefly technical support will occasionally review some of the threads on the forum, but opening up a ticket really is the optimal way to get support.
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limitâ„¢
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert