/dist/images/branding/favicon

MX-12 and GR-12 binding problem

Discussion in 'Cinestar 8' started by Mike Reid, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Mike Reid

Mike Reid Member

I've had my GR-12 disconnected from my gimbal for the day while I switched out my servos for some GB85 brushless motors and installed a basecam 3 axis.

When I reconnect my GR-12 to 5v power the LED on the GR-12 is solid green. The MX-12 has a red light instead of its usual blue light. I go through the binding procedure, but no success. When I turn on the transmitter I get a message saying "BIND N/A" instead of the usual "Please Select RF on/off" When I go to the "RF TRANSMIT" option below, it has it set to off, and I get the same "BIND N/A" message if I try turning it on.

I've tried setting up a new model, doing the binding procedure from a few meters away from the receiver, resetting the receiver by holding the SET button down while powering it u (held for up to 15 seconds with no change to the green LED)

Any suggestions would be appreciated, I am going to look at it with a new set of eyes in the morning. Maybe this is just my excuse to replace the MX-12 with a nice Spektrum...

Thanks!