/dist/images/branding/favicon

MoviPro has a spike or beat every 4 seconds

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by jim mundell, Oct 17, 2018.

1. jim mundell

jim mundell Member

Hello on a camera check out today and my Movi Pro had a pulse or spike going thru motors every 4 seconds. Balanced and tuned and walked around to get a feel for settings worked great.
    Put it in the stand added a cable and rebalanced and retuned and i noticed it had a spike that counted out to be every 4 seconds.
    Tried rebalancong, retune and remove batts and is still there.
    No idea on what it could be.
    Hoping to get some answers quickly as if I cant figure out what it is will have to rent something fro the Job. Appreciate any and all help.
    Thanks

2. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

What are your hold strength settings? Can you post screen shots of your settings?

3. jim mundell

jim mundell Member

Hey Graham, I dont have camera set up anymore. Think when it started to happen I looked at hold settings and I had them around 15- 20. Lowered them to 8 and it didnt change anything. Thanks for answering bye the way.

4. jim mundell

jim mundell Member

So I put my A7s2 on it and did a factory reset and it stopped. No idea on what I had too high. One minute it was fine, turned off and on and it started. Hoping it was a setting i missed and not a hardware issue that only shows up with heavier camera. Thoughts?