/dist/images/branding/favicon

Movi Track App

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Robin Opgård, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Robin Opgård

Robin Opgård New Member

Hi all.

In the latest release notes I read about the MōVI Track App, and that it’s a stand-alone beta app. It this downloadable now?

Robin

2. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

Excellent question. That's new to the release notes, and I'm not sure I understand how it would be used. I'm not a computer genius, so I'm not familiar with Apple's ARKit, but for others that don't want to dig up the current Firmware Release Notes, here's what Freefly has to say:

-----
    MōVI Track App v1.0.0

The team at Freefly has really been enjoying learning and using Apple's new ARKit framework. We decided to release a standalone beta app for users to play with to learn the technology alongside us.

MōVI Track App allows MōVI to track markers in 3D space by using Apple’s ARKit framework. This is a very quick and simple app designed to help us debug / learn / and think about the future of tracking. Hope you enjoy it as well!

This app connects to and controls MōVI Pro/XL running firmware 1.4 and above.

-----

I hate to say this, but you may get more responses on the Facebook Freefly Movi Users group. :(