/dist/images/branding/favicon

Movi 'Throttle' - single operator control of pan/tilt?

Discussion in 'Video Assist & Video Accessories' started by frank mckeown, Apr 16, 2014.

1. frank mckeown

frank mckeown New Member

I've noticed many of the other manufacturers are either offering or already include a 'throttle' or built in joystick/control for a single operator to use their hand to manually control the pan and tilt directly on their gimble.

I was pretty much ready to give the Movi a go until I realized they did't have something like this. Now I'm looking at other manufacturers.

I was wondering if any one knows a workaround or if Movi has one planned for their gimbals. Thoughts?

Thanks!

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Frank welcome to the forums. Would you be kind enough to change your user name to your real first name and last name, please? The reasons for this (and how to do it) are explained here: http://forum.freeflysystems.com/index.php?threads/real-names.497/.

On the MoVI you can control pan and tilt using the Majestic mode. No need for a stick.

3. Ben Ruffell

Ben Ruffell Active Member

In majestic I would like this also, but only to adjust the tilt.

Majestic pan works very well. But, the majestic tilt for me is ver inaccurate. The ability to make a delicate adjustment with a small joystick would be nice.