/dist/images/branding/favicon

Movi Robot issues

Discussion in 'Movi Beta App' started by Len Archuleta, Sep 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Len Archuleta

Len Archuleta New Member

I have a few questions actually and am pulling what’s left of my hair out. We bought one and used it only a couple days and sent a diagnostic report in and was only told it needed to be returned or exchanged. It would wonder around in SmartPod mode, droop or suddenly go limp, or turn into a rather night frequency vibrator. We received the second one and have seen similar issues, and when video is downloaded to my iMac it don’t play correctly and stutters acts like it’s missing frames. It’s suddenly gone to sleep. They play fine on the phone. Even on another machine they done download correctly. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
    EZ.

2. Stephen Hart

Stephen Hart Active Member

Hard to see how the video from iPhone to Mac issue could be caused by the Movi, though possibly it's the Movi software. Have you tested with the Camera app and maybe Filmic Pro? What are your video settings? What app are you using on the Mac?
    I believe the vibration happens when the Movi is overloaded in some way. I've only ever experienced it when fiddling with a deliberately out-of-balance iPhone 11 Pro.