/dist/images/branding/favicon

Movi pro v Ronin

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Giles Harvey, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Giles Harvey

Giles Harvey New Member

So I was one of the first to receive the M10 in the UK and then moved onto the M15 when it was available and again right up there being only 1 or 2 in the UK at that time. I have had some good use from both models and was able to sell the M10 to finance the M15. But now i'm at a cross roads. I think my M15 has become a little unreliable and the powering options are a pain so time to move on. Its a shame freefly hasn't been able to offer some loyalty programmes as a lot of the high risk money (paid for the M10 blindly way before launch) M10/15 have helped the company evolve. So as there is no financial reason to stay with Movi or go to Ronin, apart from weight what advantages does the Movi have on Ronin 2?

Any advice gratefully received

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

You might want to consider the level of customer service, Giles.
    Do two Google searches:
    dji customer service
    freefly customer service

Compare and contrast.... :)

Hope this helps! (And btw, I'm not an FF employee -- I'm a volunteer).
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

3. SeBaStIaN BArrEtT

SeBaStIaN BArrEtT Active Member

Customer service and weight are really the only differences that a true pro will notice I think.

But they are close to the most important things. I have been able to do shoots with no vest, and been able to get answers about my freefly setup on a holiday Sunday the day before a shoot. Good luck doing either of those things with DJI