/dist/images/branding/favicon

Movi Pro Rod Mount Mounting Hole Dimensions

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Wayne Mann, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Wayne Mann

Wayne Mann Member

Hi guys,

Can someone tell me the distance from center to center on the two 3 mm holes that mount the Rod Mount, for FIZ motors, to the lower camera plate? I have to Movi M5 Rod Mounts and I am fixing to purchase a Pro and if I don't need to buy another Rod Mount that would be great.

Thanks,

Wayne Mann

2. David Jorissen

David Jorissen New Member

Hi Wayne

If you buy the Movi Pro handheld bundle, the Rod Mounts are included in the package.

Cheers
    David

Graham Futerfas likes this.
  3. Wayne Mann

Wayne Mann Member

Hi David,

Thanks. I just read that this morning. I never read what is actually included in the box I just looked at the pictures and the rod mount isn't there. You would think that they would have shown the mount with the rod mount in place.

Thanks again,

Wayne Mann

4. Bryan Edmonds

Bryan Edmonds Chief Mōvi Whisperer

Every Pro ships with one, not just the Handheld Bundle, as well as a pair of hex drivers, a selection of camera mounting bolts, a pair of battery chargers and a cable for the MōVI Controller receiver. But i’ll suggest that our store team include an exploded package view like they did for the Handheld Bundle!

Also, we have one hole spacing we use for the Rod Mount Adapter. So every Freefly Rod Mount Adapter will fit on any Freefly camera plate.

#4 Bryan Edmonds, Feb 27, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    Graham Futerfas likes this.