/dist/images/branding/favicon

Movi M5 Some Zendesk Problems, Cutting Cables.

Discussion in 'MōVI M5' started by Furkan BASER, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Furkan BASER

Furkan BASER New Member

Hello to everyone,

I have Movi m5, I am getting i2c recover warning from last days.
    (Main problem: Accidentally cut tilt and roll motor cables. I soldered it later... but '' movim5 '' does not auto tune.

https://ibb.co/gAoejy
    https://ibb.co/mHEPHJ
    [​IMG]

I think the problem is caused by the cabling. I wrote Freefly support so Zendesk. But the result is fiasco. I just want to send them to America for the movi m5 cable set (400 USD) and it is okay if it costs only 400 USD.

Customs Duty
    Temporary Export Tax
    Customs Consultant Fee

If I had lived in the America, I would not really bother and send the product for cable replacement. But I am not living in America. I am in Turkey. The tax conditions here are very different..

I interviewed Mr.Chris for a week. (From Freefly Support Zendesk); Accidentally cut tilt and roll motor cables. I soldered it later, but '' movim5 '' does not atomic tune. I think the problem is caused by the cabling.

Where can I find this cable set? ( i need original m5 cable set )

Freefly support was really helpful! .....It really is..

:(

#1 Furkan BASER, Jul 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Furkan: Sorry to hear about your accident with the cables -- I'm not sure where you can get an original M5 cable set other than from Freefly -- and, from what you say, you've already been in contact with Technical Support there.

Sorry I cannot be of more help -- maybe another forum member has some better information.
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert