/dist/images/branding/favicon

Movi M15 shakes and tilt issues

Discussion in 'MōVI M15' started by Gualtiero, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Gualtiero

Gualtiero New Member

Hi all, hoe you are well!

I've been using a movi m10/m15 since its release and never had major issues.

yesterday i was on set with an alexa mini and cp2 primes and i experienced something new. The camera was perfectly balanced on it but still shacking when powered on. I had shakes a lot of times and usually go for an autotune which always solved the problem (a few times i had to finely adjust the tuning). This time the autotune would not work at all, so i tuned it manually and it seemed to be ok. Then i realised that the camera was loose on the tilt, not always though, really weird behaviour as sometimes would tilt ok but sometimes it would go loose on the tilt and then adjust again. I finally had to operate it without tilting but it wasn't great. Did anyone experience anything similar?

thanks!

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Gualtiero welcome to the forums. Would you be kind enough to change your user name to your real first name and last name, please? The reasons for this (and how to do it) are explained here: http://forum.freeflysystems.com/index.php?threads/real-names.497/.

What do you have for stiffness values? Have you checked to make sure all of the wire connectors are fully seated.

3. Gualtiero

Gualtiero New Member

Hi Gary, that is actually my real name!

Thanks for your reply, i checked all the wires, stiffbess value was quite low probably around 50.

Thanks

4. Gualtiero

Gualtiero New Member

Hi Gary, that is actually my real name!

Thanks for your reply, i checked all the wires, stiffbess value was quite low probably around 50.

Thanks

5. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Gualtiero: I think you may have misunderstood: we ask that forum members use their real first and last names.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Andy.

6. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

It would be worth entering a ticket with at support@freeflysystems.com. Also confirm that the overall weight hasn't exceeded the max available and that the batteries are fully charged. A weak battery with a large load might be what is happening.