/dist/images/branding/favicon

Movi M10 not giving the wanted results

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Dane Maxwell, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Dane Maxwell

Dane Maxwell New Member

Hi Freefly community

So I've owned an M10 for sometime now, and have been VERY happy with the results. This particular Movi does not have the full cage, and I flip between a Canon MKIII with 16-35mm and a RED Dragon with similar lens.
    I was pretty used to tuning for different weights and always had a great experience, however lately ive been finding the footage a bit rough with the 5D. I then began fiddling with "expert settings" and I feel ive really croaked my settings.
    I even went back to look at footage awhile back where I was running and jumping from rock to rock with a trail runner and the footage is incredible. Now just running up my driveway gives me footage that looks rough, has a jitter to it.
    Ive started a table comparing my settings, but nothing resembles what I was getting previously. Firmware is all the latest 5.0.2 when I use the iOS app v2.1 it says im running firmware V5.0 but when I use the OS app is says im running 5.0.2
    Ive autotuned at 50% and 70% [I believe 50% is used without the cage] and tweaked from there but still I seem to see every step that I take, no matter how funny I make my walk, being my back and my legs.
    Hold Strength settings are all 8 and the Gyro filter is set to 9, with Output filter set to 3. Ive tried a variety of combinations of this, with my best results at 1 and 1.
    Balance is good, with all motors registering about 1-2% when resting on the stand.

If anyone can throw some advice my way I would be so stoked! feel like ive been wasting days trying to get back to what I used to get a few months ago.
    Thanks a mill
    Dane

Attached Files: