/dist/images/branding/favicon

MoVI Controller

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by JASPER GLAVANICS, Jul 17, 2014.

1. JASPER GLAVANICS

Hey Guys,
    Anyone know where to find a detailed instruction manual for the new MoVI Controller? Connecting it is pretty straight forward I think .. but I'm thinking ports, follow focus setup etc might need some info.
    Also can anyone out there at Freefly tell me the range on the controller? In regards to when used on multi rotor.

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

3. JASPER GLAVANICS

Legend Gary! Thanks ..
    On another note. If you or anyone knows how to setup the Record Start/Stop function on the new controller to a Red Epic .. It would be quite something.
    The way I had it setup before was with a little device I purchased online that connects to one of the channels on my futaba Receiver that was connected to the MoVI, then I assigned a switch on the Futaba Transmitter, toggling the Start/Stop

I tried connecting the servo end of the little cable to the 3 pin servo, spectrum port on the new controller RX and into the sync port on the back of my Red. However it doesn't seem to recognise it now. I also tried playing around with the polarity of the Rec on the Controller.

4. JASPER GLAVANICS

Anyone? Someone must be pressing record on their Epic via the Controller ......??