/dist/images/branding/favicon

MOVI Controller / Air Commander Integration?

Discussion in 'MōVI Controller' started by Oliver Compton, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Oliver Compton

Oliver Compton New Member

Hi Team, first time posting here!

I am working on a build using the Movi Pro/Movi M15 hooked up to the Alta. I am looking at the Air Commander Entire system for complete camera control using the Sony FX6 as these newer small body cinema cameras have a tonne of functionality over LANC esp with internal ND's / ISO / remarkably good autofocus etc...

My question is does anyone have any knowledge or information as to whether the Air Commander can be integrated at least for some basic functionality compatible with the Movi Controller via auxiliary data port?

This is the FX6 specific video:

Any pointers would be appreciated! I am also asking the Airpixel support also.

Cheers

#1 Oliver Compton, Aug 5, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
  2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Oliver -- if you've not already done so, you might want to open up a support ticket with Freefly Support and the best way of doing that is to head over to https://freeflysystems.com/contact

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

3. Oliver Compton

Oliver Compton New Member

Thanks Andy. No I haven’t but I will do so. Cheers

4. Robin Opgård

Robin Opgård New Member

Hi! Did you find out any more about this?