/dist/images/branding/favicon

MCR battery indicator and battery problem.

Discussion in 'Movi Technical' started by Warathanut Sukcharoenpong, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Warathanut Sukcharoenpong

I have experienced MCR with many issues so far. I wonder anyone out there are having the same issues.
    1. Batteries are discharged really quick. A day or two without using, battery indicator drop one or two lights. Is this normal?
    2. Battery Indicator is not accurate. While charging, battery indicator goes up and get full really quick and then it stop charging. I have to unplug and plug it back it again and again repeatedly in order to get full charge of those batteries. Because of this problem, I have to make sure that the batteries are not out of juice. Otherwise, I will have to unplug and plug repeatedly all day to get a full charge

I have not used the MCR much after I got it for 10 months. Normally, I store it on the shelf and notice it drain battery fast with out using it.

Anyone has experienced this?

2. Michael McWilliams

Michael McWilliams New Member

Hey, I have a thread going called RIP BATTERY - Our issue seems similar. I finally replaced my batteries but not I'm only seeing the first of the white charging lights blink and none of the others. Seems like it won't charge beyond that.

3. Warathanut Sukcharoenpong

Did you solve the problem by replacing those batteries?

4. Michael McWilliams

Michael McWilliams New Member

Hey, the batteries brought back the charging indicator and temporarily lit up the Movi. Unfortunately after a night of charging they died again - Not sure what's going on. It seems like the power is leaking during the charge as opposed to charging killing the batteries off.

5. Deniz Ozgoren

Deniz Ozgoren Support Mage
    Staff Member

Sounds like you got helped by the technical support team. Let us know if you still have issues.