/dist/images/branding/favicon

Mapping Movi Controller?

Discussion in 'MōVI Controller' started by steve green, May 27, 2020.

1. steve green

steve green Member

Having a hard time finding info on mapping the controller for Canon EF lenses and a Red DMSC2. I understand that with the controller I should be able to control focus, iris, zoom. I've downloaded the user guide from the Freefly website but haven't had any luck with the EF lenses and I can't find any info at all on the Red. I have the Red serial cable and the on/off works but no camera settings control. Is another cable necessary? Is there a You Tube on it?

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Steve:

Sorry to hear about the issue you're having. This forum is primarily intended for dialogue between Freefly's customers, not as a primary means of getting technical support from Freefly -- for that you need to open up a ticket with Freefly Support and the best way of doing that is to head over to https://freeflysystems.com/contact

That said, when their workload permits, I do know that Freefly technical support will occasionally review some of the threads on the forum, but opening up a ticket really is the optimal way to get support.
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

3. steve green

steve green Member

Thanks for the reply Andy. I did open a ticket and have been in communication with Chris this morning.
    Cheers,
    Steve