/dist/images/branding/favicon

Majestic Question

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by James Adkins, Nov 3, 2013.

1. James Adkins

James Adkins Member

The tilt can be controlled in a limited range by the remote in majestic mode. Is this tilt amount adjustable while in majestic mode?

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

No you need to do the start/stop points while using the GUI if your question is about setting those points. But you can certainly do that while the MōVI is running. Just nothing on the remote control to set it for you.

3. James Adkins

James Adkins Member

I guess I should have phrased my question a little better. Can the amount of tilt travel be adjusted for operating in majestic mode but using the transmitter to make tilt adjustments. While operating in majestic mode i can move the tilt about 65 degrees total using the transmitter. Is this amount fixed? Can I make a radio adjustment to get more than 65 degrees? I can adjust tilt for RC mode in the GUI or TX but can't find anyway for majestic mode.

4. Gary Haynes

Staff Member

James what are the current settings that you have for max and min tilt?

5. James Adkins

James Adkins Member

Max 10, Min -67. I have changed them but they don't affect tilt control in majestic mode.

6. Gary Haynes

Staff Member

change the Max to 70 and min t0 -110. For clarity you are talking about the remote controlling the tilt while the remote switch is in Majestic mode, correct? Also make sure you 'write' the change to the MōVi so it isn't lost after shutdown.

7. James Adkins

James Adkins Member

Those settings changed the amount of travel in RC mode but not once the switch is moved to majestic mode.

8. Gary Haynes

Staff Member

James on mine in Handheld mode, Majestic setting, the DX7 has full control of the tilt when the switch is in Majestic mode. Changing the min/max tilt controls how much in each direction is allowed before it stops tilting.

Might be we aren't talking about the same thing. Can you shoot some video with voice of what you are trying to control?

9. James Adkins

James Adkins Member

Tilt travel range as controlled by the DX7 is only adjustable when the tilt mode is set to "smooth lock" in Majestic mode. Thanks for helping me figure this out Gary.