/dist/images/branding/favicon

M15 motors cut off during shooting

Discussion in 'MōVI M15' started by Dragan Trifunovic, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Dragan Trifunovic

Dragan Trifunovic New Member

Hello,

I have Movi M15 and generally I'm very happy with it but recently it started to act strangely.
    From time to time it just simply cut-off motors without any specific reason.
    This happening during normal slow movements and even happened few times while it was standing still on the tripod.
    Rebooting M15 it backs to normal and sometime it happens again after few minutes and sometimes it continue to work normally for hours.
    First when it started I thought it's happening cause of the hot environment (hot sunny day) but it also happened on next few shootings during the night time when ambient temperature was much lower.
    Everything is balanced as best as possible (camera is Alexa mini with Compact prime lens) with newest firmware.

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi gizmo, welcome to the forum.

If it's not too much trouble, would you be kind enough to change your user name to your real first name and last name, please? The reasons for this (and how to do it) are explained here: http://forum.freeflysystems.com/index.php?threads/real-names.497/

As for your question I suspect you're going to need to open up a ticket by sending an email to Freefly Support (support@freeflysystems.com)

Thanks
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert