/dist/images/branding/favicon

M10 to M15

Discussion in 'MōVI M15' started by stephen hughes, Jul 3, 2018.

1. stephen hughes

stephen hughes New Member

So I've got a M10 that works perfectly, but I've got a M15 thats been dropped and the pan motor at the back is broken.

Can I take the M15 stuff that works and graft it onto my working M10?

Im in the UK so sending to the Freefly in the US id rather avoid as it'll be costly to send and then costly for them to repair which I dont really think is worth doing now with the Pro out.

Has anyone done this?

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

You might be best served by opening up a ticket by sending an email to Freefly Support (support@freeflysystems.com), Stephen -- otherwise there is a severe risk you may naff up the M10.

Be advised that tomorrow is a national holiday in the USA. Something to do with chucking the Brits out, I believe... :rolleyes:

Cheers
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

3. stephen hughes

stephen hughes New Member

Thanks. I've sent them a email, i'll wait and see what they say but I feel its gonna be send us it to the US and we'll tell you its fortunes to get it repaired.