/dist/images/branding/favicon

M10 Power issues.....

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Scott Jones, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Scott Jones

Scott Jones New Member

Hey guys,

I'm having a lot of trouble trying to get power into my M10 motors. Basically when i first got the rig i was able to get around 100 pan stiffness with a stripped down c300 no accessories.

I've been trying lately and i'm getting extreme oscillation at anything over about 30 pan stiffness. Of coarse with the amount at 30 this means my rig has very little power what so ever.

Has anyone come across this?

Cheers

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Scott do you have a way to check your batteries? LiPo checker. Might be that the batteries don't have a full charge and are worn out.

3. Augusto Alves da Silva

Augusto Alves da Silva Active Member

From what you say the problem may be the batteries. I would normally say it would be the gain too high or even some loose screws on the rig. Usually it shaes due to gains or loosen mountings. Try to tight every screw first. Then check the batteries. One question: When you have the gains set even at 30 does it work ok deos the stabilization work properly? I use my C300 with 30 on tilt...and it works fine

4. Brad Meier

Brad Meier Active Member
    Staff Member

As Augusto says, something is loose somewhere on the rig. Check all bolts/clamps and make sure the camera is securely attached to the camera plate.

30 on tilt vs 30 on pan is an entirely different story. Pan should be much higher.