/dist/images/branding/favicon

Mövi recivers

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Robert Marks, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Robert Marks

Robert Marks Member

Hi,

According to the manual Futaba SBUS and Spektrum transmitters are supported. Does that mean that there are both type of receivers in the Mövi?

Also, are there differences in the cabling of the MR/M10 versions or is the difference only that the M10 comes with a TX and the MR with legs and handheld support?

Thanks

2. Brad Meier

Brad Meier Active Member
    Staff Member

The MōVI has inputs for both Sbus and Spectrum satellite receivers. The receivers themselves are not contained within the unit.

You are correct in that there are no cabling differences between the MR and M10. The M10 includes the transmitter while the MR has the legs and mounting plate as well as the handles to convert back to an M10.

3. Robert Marks

Robert Marks Member

Thanks for your answer Brad.

4. Angus Benson-Blair

Angus Benson-Blair Active Member

Does the Movi support PPM so that systems other than Spek or Fut can be used?

5. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Angus no it only supports sBus and Spektrum.

6. Angus Benson-Blair

Angus Benson-Blair Active Member

Not a problem- might be cool as a future upgrade perhaps- if it is just a firmware update although I know that 99% of folk will be either on Futaba or Spektrum. I was just wondering if I was going to use my Jeti controller or my DX8- DX8 it is then and one less decision to think about!

7. James Adkins

James Adkins Member

Using the provided Spektrum Tx, what is the easiest way to add a couple of additional controls for a servo or RC switch for example? Add another Rx or can the Movi pass through the signals already?

8. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

James there is no pass through. I'm not sure that a single Spektrum can control multiple receivers. I know it can be done with a Futaba radio. Let's see if someone with a couple of Spektrum Recv's can let us know.