/dist/images/branding/favicon

Lumenier 6S Flight Packs? Anyone tried? About 0.25lbs lighter

Discussion in 'ALTA' started by Joe Kocsis, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Joe Kocsis

Joe Kocsis New Member

Title says it all. The Lumenier 10000mah packs are about 0.25lbs lighter than the freefly packs, giving you a 0.5lb savings on your pair of batts. Has anyone tested or have experience with them?

2. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

That's a good deal if they're legit, and GetFPV have a good reputation. I've bought lots of things from them over the years and I find them to be honest and to provide good support. But I'd buy one set and give them some time and charge cycles before I'd trust them to a full-payload flight. You can't be too careful.

3. Joe Kocsis

Joe Kocsis New Member

> I'd buy one set and give them some time and charge cycles before I'd trust them to a full-payload flight. You can't be too careful.

Exactly. Batteries are the last thing I would cheap out on, however the weight and known source of these make them appear attractive. Not sure I'm going to be the one to vet them though. :)

4. Chris Jordan

Chris Jordan Member

I was just talking with a pal over there at GetFPV about them. He loves them. I'll have him send me a pair and I'll throw them on the S1000 and push them. I monitor heavily, and log ohms, ingest, and sag. Should be able to get a clear picture on them.

Tomasz Gladys and Steve Maller like this.
  5. Mateusz Hajdziony

Please keep us posted Chris. Can you do a comparison to both Freefly packs and Tattu packs? (or are they the same?)

6. Chris Jordan

Chris Jordan Member

I don't have either actually.