/dist/images/branding/favicon

Looking for a hoodie

Discussion in 'Movi Technical' started by Edward Clark, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Edward Clark

Edward Clark New Member

Anyone have one they want to sell?

2. Eric Embacher

Eric Embacher New Member

I'm also looking for one. But as there were no replies to the original post, I think me chances are almost zero. Anyone have any reliable alternatives for mounting accessories to their MCR?

3. Ryan Hawley

Ryan Hawley Member

I have one I could probably sell - almost new condition as I have barely used it.

4. Eric Embacher

Eric Embacher New Member

Awesome! Unless the reason you've barely used it is "because it's crap"...! Assuming not, how much would you want for it?

5. Ryan Hawley

Ryan Hawley Member

It's definitely not a crap product; but it's also not freefly's most ingenious design. In all honesty the only trouble I've had with it is removing it when I don't want to use it - it is a pain in the butt to get off due the the "o" ring used to clamp it. But once it's on it works great. I just find that I don't need to attach a mic to it very often in my workflow - I thought I would use it all the time but I don't.

I could sell it for like $25 plus shipping if that works?

6. Eric Embacher

Eric Embacher New Member

Yeah, perfect...thanks for the feedback on the design. Would still work for me—I need to attach an LED light. Can we transfer the convo to email to work out payment and shipping deets? Please contact me: eric [at] infinitemonkeys.ca...cheers