/dist/images/branding/favicon

looking for a 10000mAh 6s tatty, pulse or gens ace

Discussion in 'Batteries & Power' started by Mike Reid, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Mike Reid

Mike Reid Member

Hey,

I'm looking to see if anyone has a line on any of these batteries. I picked up 3 (x2 pulse and x1 tattu) with the intention of getting come more when they came back in stock at my local store, but now I see that they are sold out almost everywhere. I fly with dual 9 or 10k batteries mounted on the booms so I am trying to find the fourth so that I can have matched pairs when flying.

Thanks for any help!

2. Michael McVay

Michael McVay Active Member

3. Mike Reid

Mike Reid Member

Thanks Michael. I was looking at those also, but I need to stick with the three brands mentioned above because that are all the same size/weight/shape which keeps me balanced since my batteries mount onto booms 3+4 and 7+8in order to bring the weight lower and also gives me the central location to mount my wkm's compass and IMU.

4. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

5. Mike Reid

Mike Reid Member

Awesome, thanks Steve! Funny enough, the store was sold outcehrb I looked yesterday afternoon. This will be my 4th of these, so along with my 9000mah free fly sets, I should be good to go.

6. Jennifer Bond

Jennifer Bond New Member

Let me know if you need more, I am about to start selling off my Cinestar (clone) X8 package and I have 4 brand new 10,000 Gens Ace I'll be selling.

Jen