/dist/images/branding/favicon

Long Range Wireless HD Systems For Sale

Discussion in 'Sale / Trade' started by Grayson Austin, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Grayson Austin

Grayson Austin New Member

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    image.jpeg Long range wireless HD transmission system packages for sale at a huge savings.
    Please read the post carefully before emailing.
    Selling off lots of excess gear to make room including some of our wireless video systems.
    Three systems available:
    I have one of my ultimate wireless systems for sale which has seen very little use and has spent most of its time as a backup system. This transmitter and receivers are the exact same as any of the 300m and 150m systems out there like Cinegears, Tilta, Innocinema, etc except these came direct from the manufacturer Hollyland Tech and are unbranded. I personally have had our transmitters connected to first generation Tilta Receivers and vice versa.
    They perform flawlessly and have consistently beaten both Paralinx Tomahawks and Teradek Bolt 2000 systems on real feature film and television sets with real world Line Of Sight distances of well over 1300 feet and more importantly they punch through real location walls with great interior range as well. When the others fail or lose connection, these still work. Our other main system has been running nearly non stop on features and long term tv series with no failures or down time. Ten frequency channels. I have easily had all six receivers connected to one transmitter with no issue whereas some systems are limited to four.
    Every component of these systems is in excellent condition and has been tested to perform flawlessly together.
    Included with this system:
    *One 300m transmitter with Sony Battery plate.
    *Three matched 300m receivers with V Lock plates.
    *Three matched 150m receivers with Sony battery plates.
    *Twelve antennas (two for transmitter and five for each 300m receiver).
    *Seven Ptap to 4 pin Lemo power cables.
    *Two Arri 2 pin Lemo to 4 pin Lemo power cables for transmitter.
    *Three A/C to Lemo 4 pin cables.
    *One V lock to Anton Bauer adapter plate.
    *Two 5/8 baby pin stand adapters for receivers.
    *Two soft flexible transmitter antennas.
    *Two long range Paralinx panel antennas (directional panel antennas for increased range and signal integrity).
    *Pelican case with trekpak divider system.

This system is ready to go on set and work. Use any combination of 300m and 150m receivers with the transmitter depending on the job needs.
    If purchased new, this package is worth over $15,000. Selling all equipment listed for $9200 US.

I am not splitting up this package at this time so please don't ask.

I also have (two) 1 transmitter to 1 receiver 300m systems available.
    Both are in excellent condition and have been tested to perform flawlessly.
    Included with each system:
    *One 300m transmitter with Sony Battery plate.
    *One 300m receiver with V Lock plate.
    *Seven antennas (two for transmitter and five for receiver).
    *Two Ptap to four pin Lemo power cables.
    Selling each for $2800 or buy both for $5200 and have a 1:2 system with a backup transmitter.
    Serious only.
    More photos available so email only please.
    graysonaustin@me.com

Grayson Grant Austin, SOC