/dist/images/branding/favicon

List of Owner Operators?

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Teresa Cameron, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Eric De Fino

Eric De Fino Member

2. Marcus Samperi

Marcus Samperi New Member

How do I get on the list?

3. Eric De Fino

Eric De Fino Member

Marcus, go to first page then click on the Google Docs link in the second comment.

4. Vigen Vartanov

Vigen Vartanov New Member

Just add my info . We are locate in Rep of Georgia , just got my package .
    Ready to travel in Europe and Asia .
    Thanks .

5. James Leonzio

James Leonzio Member

Austin, James, sorry I missed this question. I'm just now reviewing this whole thread. The intention of the column was to indicate where you would work without charging the production any additional costs (travel, lodging, etc.), as Austin mentioned.

It seems many of you interpreted this differently, as I see that a large portion of you have chosen to write "worldwide" here. To me, that means you're willing to buy a last minute $3000 flight to go on a 1-day shoot on the other side of the globe. If you all could, please update when you get a chance, as this information ends up being really useful if you're looking for someone to rent from/work with that's outside your local network.

6. James Leonzio

James Leonzio Member

Couple thoughts here, now that I'm reviewing this again...
    • Everyone, thanks for respecting the format, and not getting sloppy with your entries. We're at almost 150 entries and it still looks good, easy to search, etc.
    • Every once in a while, it may be a good idea to make sure your own entry is still in the spreadsheet and up to date.
    • Gary, when the time is right, could we add a similar "sticky" thread to the M5 forum so that M5 owners will know to add their info to this same spreadsheet (or maybe an equal and separate one)?
    • Please limit your posts in this forum to specific questions, suggestions, or issues, instead of alerts that you've added your info; that's what the spreadsheet is for:)
    Hope this has all been helpful for everyone!

7. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

James, yes we can. Do you want to use your original announcement? Or if you put something over in the M5 forum I can make it a sticky.

8. James Leonzio

James Leonzio Member

I think making two separate spreadsheets is the way to go (one for M5 and one for M10). I'll wait a day or two to hear if anyone has a problem with that plan, and then post a new thread and link in the M5 forum accordingly.

Thanks for your help Gary!

9. Dave

Dave New Member

How do we view the list of owner operators?

10. Gary Haynes

Staff Member

11. Wolf Schiebel

Wolf Schiebel Active Member

Hi James or Gary,

i just noticed, that the list seems to be corrupt, lines 2-165 are missing...

Maybe you could replace it with a backup?

Thanks,

Wolf

12. James Leonzio

James Leonzio Member

Wolf, I just replaced it. Someone really messed with it big time. Looks like we lost a few entries by reverting. Please everyone double check that your entry is still there.

And please be careful when using the doc. It's a resource for all of us, so please treat it with care. If you accidentally delete something, please Undo your action (Edit=>Undo).

13. William Carnahan

William Carnahan New Member

updated. just another LA user.. that can ice skate and inline skate with it.

14. James Leonzio

James Leonzio Member

Hey Gary, now that the M5 is starting to deliver, think we can add the same Owner/Operator spreadsheet to the M5 forum as a sticky? I know I recommended earlier that we separate the lists, but now that I've thought about it some more, I think one list will be best...one place for all our MoVI compadres!

Here's the link again, if needed:
    MōVI Owners/Operators

15. DanDeSilva

DanDeSilva Member

Updated. Thanks

16. Brett Harrison

Brett Harrison Active Member

17. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

Somebody turned on a filter on that column. I just cleared it. :)

18. Brett Harrison

Brett Harrison Active Member

Thanks Steve.

Just a note, but there are some erroneous changes going on. I was listed as Manchester (next alpha from 'Melbourne') and a USA guy is listed in 'Melbourne'

Michael Sutton mike@MNS1974.com 603-320-0473 M10 & M5 Melbourne, Australia USA www.MNS1974.com www.wideopencamera.com www.rule.com Canon 1Dc, Steadicam Flyer LE, lighting, specialy MoVI rigs, etc None

19. James Leonzio

James Leonzio Member

Hey guys, when you apply filters, keep in mind that those filters affect everyone else's view. So make sure to check if anyone else is using the sheet before applying a filter. Also, please read this before using filters: https://support.google.com/docs/answer/1229641?hl=en

As for incorrect data, there's no real way I know of to protect against this. If you think someone is screwing with other people's info, just let me know, and I'll look into it. Otherwise, just pay attention when entering info; it's pretty straight forward. If all else fails, I do have the ability to revert the document to a previous, not-screwed-up, version.

I hope the sheet has been helpful to everyone. Please keep adding and keeping your info up to date.

20. Gary Haynes

Staff Member

Best to download a copy if you want to play with the data.