/dist/images/branding/favicon

LIPO for dummies

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Joao Penaguiao, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Joao Penaguiao

Joao Penaguiao New Member

Is there a guide for this batteries in a language you dont need to be an engineer? How to charge, lipo savers, where to buy with, plug an play solutions, not things you have to sold and stuff...are you guys all technicians or engineers?
    This stuff is complicated and frustrating...I've used more than 500 dollars on batteries and savers and I still don't have a system that works...Loving the Movi but hating the lipo's.
    HELP!!

2. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

3. Joao Penaguiao

Joao Penaguiao New Member

Thx, Steve...I dont want to be rude, but that is exactly the point....I get dizzy already after the first two lines. What I need is Freefly to make a step by step instruction regarding their own batteries, in a language we all get and referring to tools we all have...f.eks. I didn't got any batterie safers or heard of it before my first batterie died. FreeFly have made a fantastic tool, easy to use, but this batteries are killing me. I still need a specific instruction, with specific links to buy a specific battery saver, ready to plug, with specific instructions on what and how to do with it, without having to be a technician...but thx for your time Steve.